Blog for Jackie Sue while at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN. UPDATED. This blog now covers her progress after her mini-allo MUD transplant. Her transplant was the first one to be performed by the Mayo Clinic.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Busting Out Thursday Night

Ok....Jackie busted out of the hospital about 3:00 this afternoon. We went driving around Rochester this afternoon to see the sights. She even had me stopping at one of the local car dealers to shop for a new car. Tonight we enjoyed fine dining at Che Red Lobster. The drinks were superb (Bud Light for me, rasberry lemonade for her).

Tomorrow she gets a CBC test at 1:00 PM. I'll post the results when we know something.

Until later...

Bruce AND Jackie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie,this is Emily.My mom gave me this website and i thought i would check up on you and see how you were doing.i really hope you're doing better!you're in my prayers!i love you so much!
--eMiLy:)

10:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home