Blog for Jackie Sue while at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN. UPDATED. This blog now covers her progress after her mini-allo MUD transplant. Her transplant was the first one to be performed by the Mayo Clinic.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday +160 (noon)

Jackie will not be released today from the hospital. They wish to continue to observe her. Her creatine levels are still high; likely as a result of some of the IV meds she has received. They are continuing to give her IV saline flushes to clear her kidneys. Her hemoglobin levels continue to be a problem. I believe she told me the level was 9.1. In the past she has been able to maintain a level in the 10s. Her WBC count is back up a bit to 3.5. Her platelet have recovered nicely to the 160s.

I continue to battle a cold. I was only at the hospital a short while yesterday. I will not visit today. I will need to be non-contageous before I can subject her to a confined car ride for 10 hours. My cold seems to be better so hopefully by tomorrow I will be well once again.

Until Later...

Bruce and Jackie
From Rochester, MN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home