Blog for Jackie Sue while at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN. UPDATED. This blog now covers her progress after her mini-allo MUD transplant. Her transplant was the first one to be performed by the Mayo Clinic.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tuesday Night

Well, Jackie is feeling better tonight. She had lots of phone calls (Ruth, David and Michele, Laura) and probably several I've forgotten. She wanted me to say "thanks" for the calls.

I also read her the comments from the blog. Again, she said to say "thanks" to everyone.

The doctor says that if the tests show her fever to be due to her various medicines and not a blood infection she might be able to head home on Friday. They cultured all sorts of things and we should know more tomorrow.

For those who've never been to the Mayo the above picture is of the "subway". As mentioned earlier the subway is a series of tunnels that connect the various hotels, retail shops, and buildings. There is no train! I've been here long enough that I now find it funny when I hear someone ask, "how do I find the subway train" - just like I did on the first day we were here.

Until later....

Bruce

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!You're in my prayers..I love you Jackie:)
Love,
emily

9:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're doing better tonight. We all hope to hear you'll be on your way home to OK really soon.

Warmest regards, Stanley

10:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear tonight that you are feeling better. Thanks Bruce for all the details and keeping us informed. Jackie I will call you tomorrow. I was afraid to call you today since you weren't feeling very good. Still praying. Love ya both. Tami and family.
Faith told me to tell you hi & that she was praying for you too.

11:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackie

Just figured out how to leave a comment. We're all praying for you and hope you come home soon.

Love
Janees

8:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mom!

I just figured out how to leave a comment :o) Hope you're feeling better this morning. Talk to you later today...
Love & hugs to both of you,
T

10:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home